Full Body 3D Scanning Guidelines
Your favorite clothes or costume! Bright colors and patterns look great in scans.
- Dangling jewelry such as loose earrings or bracelets.
- Mid-length dresses or skirts. Dresses or skirts should either be full length or high enough off the ground to capture your legs and feet.
- Reflective or sheer clothing.
- Scanner setup is ideal for scanning 1 or 2 people at a time. If more than two are desired, please inquire..
- We will take 3 - 4 poses per appointment.
- After your scan, you can view all your poses and select one to print.
- After you leave, we digitally edit your model to make any necessary scan corrections.
- Additional edits beyond basic corrections are available for an extra cost.
- Your model can usually be picked up or delivered within 2 to 3 weeks.
3D scanner captures multiple pictures of subject within two seconds
Photogrammetry software is used to align images
Point cloud is processed into 3D computer model
Texture is computed and wrapped around model
Artist digitally edits model
Model is 3D-printed, cleaned, strengthened, and sealed
5 inches tall: $130 each
6 inches tall: $160 each
7 inches tall: $200 each
8 inches tall: $250 each
9 inches tall: $310 each
5 inches tall: $205 each
6 inches tall: $255 each
7 inches tall: $320 each
8 inches tall: $400 each
9 inches tall: $500 each
Here are just a few examples of models we have completed for customers and a peek at what our 3D scanning booth looks like.